With the informative Web site http://www.motoroilmatters.org/ (created by the maker of industry-leading brands Pennzoil and Quaker State) you can easily locate key information about how quality motor oils can help prolong your engine’s life and improve overall efficiency, as well as help answer other questions you may have about motor oil. In addition, the site offers a fun, educational game for you to play called “M.O.M. Knows Best” where you can put your motor mind to the test with an interactive quiz.
Did you know?
- Using a high-quality motor oil in the right grade can help maximize fuel economy
- Low-quality oils that do not meet industry standards or the vehicle manufacturer’s requirements could cost consumers in the long run by potentially damaging the vehicle’s engine or possibly voiding the manufacturer’s warranty
ENTRIES : (leave a comment for each entry)
- Follow Solutions Sleuth PUBLICLY via Google Friend Connect (Located up on the left corner)
- Grab my button and post on your blog -5 Entries
- Post the link to this contest on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace page(s) and link back here! -5 Entries each post
- Tell me your score on the M.O.M game at motoroilmatters.org