Seeking Solutions to everyday problems by searching out offers and products that truly enhance and enrich our lives instead of filling our landfills.

Monday, March 8, 2010

40% Off Children's Top 500 Books!

Thanks to Daddy Forever I found this cool post I want to share with you.  Walmart.com is running a month-long promotion on children books as part of Read Across America Day and Dr. Seuss’s birthday. Dads and moms can save up to 40% on the top 500 children’s books. Parents can purchase children books for as low as $2.20 (including free shipping). According to various studies, by the age of two, children who are read to regularly display greater language comprehension, larger vocabularies, and higher cognitive skills. The Early Childhood Longitudinal Study found that children who were read to at least three times a week by a family member were almost twice as likely to score in the top 25 percent in reading.

Cool!  While I love to support local Mom & Pop shops for specialty books I think this is a great opportunity to stock up your children's library with some of the classics. 

Here is a link to the children's book section.: http://www.walmart.com/cp/Read-Across-America/1064544

2 COMMENT HERE:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.