Seeking Solutions to everyday problems by searching out offers and products that truly enhance and enrich our lives instead of filling our landfills.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who's Life Are You Touching?

Today in Relief Society was our Visiting Teaching Conference. We sang the most beautiful song. It reminded me to be a positive influence in someones life. I hope you enjoy reading the lyrics as much as I did.

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good

Each life that touches ours for good
reflects thine own great mercy Lord.
Thou sendest blessings from above
Thru words and deeds of those who love.

What greater gift does thou bestow,
What greater goodness can we now
than Christ-like friends, whose gentle ways
strengthen our faith, enrich our days.

Karen Lynn Davidson


Thanks for touching my life : )

3 COMMENT HERE:

Phyllis said...

This is lovely. You are a beautiful and talented person and touch many lives for good. I love you. I'm so proud of you.

Annette said...

Thanks for sharing!

Are you a teacher?

Your blog title is so appropriate! LOVE it! I'm glad Shauna sent me over!

I look forward to getting to know you more!

Beth at Aunties said...

I love this song! The first time I sang it was at the RS building downtown Salt Lake CIty.