Seeking Solutions to everyday problems by searching out offers and products that truly enhance and enrich our lives instead of filling our landfills.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. In this fast paced world of technology I just had to jump on board. I want to be part of the snowball instead of being squished by it. Do you ever feel like that?

I LOVE to read. There is nothing like being totally swept away in your imagination simply by reading words. My favorite authors are Dorothy Keddington, J.K. Rowling, James Dashner, Greg Lund. Oh, there is so many more I could list but you would be here all day.

I would love to share my love of reading with you. I will be giving away some lucky readers books coming up very soon. Follow me on Google Friend Connection so you are sure not to miss out.

I hope you come back often and like what you see!

Sarah

0 COMMENT HERE: